Monday 4 April 2011

BELLA! BELLA! MILAN

On Saturday I was up at the crack of dawn to make my way to Milan for Voodoo De Luxe's Royal Burlesque show! I had a very nice surprise on the train to find a huge double page feature about the forthcoming "Missy Malone & Friends Burlesque Revue" in the Cheltenham local paper!

The Echo - 2/4/11
I flew from Birmingham via Amsterdam to get to Milan. It was a glorious day and was a real treat to fly over the Alps in the bring sunshine!

Amsterdam Airport


I arrived about 5pm and headed straight to the hotel for a quick shower, then off to the venue. I have worked with Voodoo De Luxe for 4 years now and they are very close friends to me now so these shows are always so much fun and a real pleasure for me! The show was in the wonderful "Salon Parisien" in Milan and it is a stunning venue with a nice big stage! Here is the beautiful poster and a few shots of the show!





Backstage -Fifi Fatale, Ivan, Sara & Me
After a nice lie in and lazy lunch, I caught the train the airport and made my way home, a perfect way to spend the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment