Sunday 29 May 2011

BIKER SHOW!

Last night I was performing at the Welsh International Motorcycle Show 2011 in Builth Wells alongside fellow performer Keda Breeze. I traveled to Bristol to meet Keda and then we had a two hour road trip to the show. It was a rock n' roll, spit n' sawdust sort of gig in a huge industrial unit for a bunch of big hairy bikers! We had fun and the bikers were super sweet and lovely, chasing us for photos & autographs after!

As we were performing in an "adult" bar within the festival there were some other "interesting" attractions, such as a wet t.shirt competition and a huge "Rodeo Cock"!! It was quite funny watching big macho bikers ride that!!

Photo by Steve Tailor
Photo by Steve Taylor
Keda, Steve & Me
Our dressing cube!
Rodeo Cock!!
After the long drive home to Bristol I stayed over in Keda's amazing house! It feature the most beautiful 250 year old, hand painted wallpaper! Here is a snap I took of it:


When I got home this afternoon I was shattered! but still in the mood of a little bit of easy baking, so I decided to make some "Mr Men" packet cupcakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment