Sunday 15 April 2012

PORTRAITS OF HOME

Last Monday I jetted off to the Motherland to spend a couple of days with my parents and best gal Ruth. It was just what I needed as I had been dealing with a stressful booking and needed to take my mind off things and be with the people closest to me.

Here are some portraits I took of beautiful rainy Scotland.



Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

St Giles - Edinburgh

St Giles - Edinburgh

Heart of Midlothian

National Museum of Scotland

Mary Queen of Scots



Ruth takes Refuge


Just before I headed home I went for an eye test in Broxburn my Mama's old home town and she took this opportunity to show me her old primary school and childhood home. I really love hearing about my family's past and hearing all the stories. It helps me paint a picture of those family members I never knew.



Mama's old Row



I then headed back to Cheltenham for a busy weekend of shows and running around like a crazy thing! another blog to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment