Saturday 14 July 2012

LA REVE

Yesterday I travelled down to to London Town to perform at the super chic "La Reve" at Cafe De Paris! I caught an early (& cheap!) train and spent a rainy afternoon wandering around SOHO and Carnaby Street!

Rainy SOHO




Burger at The Diner!


It was all change at Cafe De Paris as they had just finished moving the stage to the other side of the room! (It has not been back in that spot since the 1950's!) so it felt a little unusual performing facing the other way than usual!

The fab line up I was performing alongside included: Ivy Paige, Frisky & Mannish, Count Adrianio Fettucni, Matt Ricardo, Miss Miranda, Jessie Rose and Amy Panter!

Cafe De Paris
The re-jig!

Beautiful Miss Miranda & Myself!
Photo by Anthony Ratcliffe

I then hopped the night bus home so that I could wake up in my own bed and have a rare Saturday to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment