Sunday 10 July 2011

BOOGALOO!

Yesterday I was performing at the wonderful "No Strings Boogaloo" in Norwich! After a long 5 hour train ride (or three!) I arrived in Sunny Norwich and had a look around the lovely venue (Norwich Arts Center) which is an old Church, it even had tombstones in the floor of the main room dance floor! Think it was the first time I have ever danced on top of graves!

I was performing alongside the beautiful Beau Rocks and it was lovely to hang out and get to know each other better!

Poster for the Show!
Norwich Arts Center

Gravestone on the Dance floor!
Backstage with Beau!
Beau, Me, Titti & Lucy Backstage!
I was faced with a few delays on my way home today, but at least it was warm and sunny! and when I got home I was treated to a delicious Pork Belly roast from my Magic Dave!

Train Delays!
PORK BELLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment