Sunday 17 July 2011

WET SPOT!

On Friday I performed at a fab little night called "Cabaret Silencio" at The Grapes in Bristol! It was a great fun and nice to be up close with a small appreciative crowd. It was also an added bonus that I could come home after the gig and sleep in my own bed! That is a very rare thing for me after a gig!

On Saturday I made the trek to Leeds for "The Wet Spot", as I have mentioned before it is one of my favorite  shows to do and the line up last night was spectacular! I was performing alongside Anna Fur Laxis, Beatrix Von Bourbon, Slinky Sparkles, Danni California, Mat Ricardo & Joe Black! The crowd were fab too as always! I was also delighted to be the poster girl for this show (artwork by the fab Charlotte Thomson).

Poster Girl!

It was a extra special treat to see Ann Fur Laxis's fantastic new act "The Prestige" which won 1st Runner Up at Miss Exotic World 2011 last month! It is really something live!

Danni, Slinky & Me Backstage!
Joe, Danni, Mat, Me & Beatrix Backstage!
Also I would like to say a special thank you to Katy Kamikaze & Chris for putting me up last night! Now I am relaxing for the evening and awaiting my man to come home bearing fish & chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment