Sunday 6 November 2011

THE DOMESTIC BURLESQUE BOOK

The AMAZING "Domestic Burlesque" coffee table photography book by Elsa Quarsell was released last Thursday. I am more than delighted to have been a part for this fantastic project!

The book contains over 100 Performers shot in their own homes and alongside their personal items. It is a fascinating insight into fellow performers lives and personality's! I LOVE looking at other peoples homes and collections etc. so this book is a dream for me to read!


You can get your copy here: http://thedomesticburlesque.com/buy.htm

Below you can see my spread and shots of my home that feature though out the book. I have also added a couple of my personal favorite portraits of others too!

My Home!
My home!
Left Page - Fancy Chance's Crockery & Right Page My bedroom!
Some of my nik naks!
Left Page bottom right, my bedroom.
Mimi Montmartre
Dirty Martini
Cherry Shakewell
Leyla Rose
Vicky Butterfly
Fancy Chance
World Famous Bob & Movie Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment