Wednesday 4 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

On Christmas morning bright and early (5am!) Dave and I hit the road to spend Christmas with my parents in Livingston, Scotland! It is always the quietest drive you will ever have! and we made it in record time, arriving at 10am!
Open Road

We enjoyed a lovely few relaxed festive days of gifts, good food, drinks and Games. Perfection!

Christmas Turkey & Duck
Dave's New Manicure
A windy walk!


Mama & Papa!
 Dave then headed home after three lovely days and I stayed on as I was performing on Hogmanay (New Years Eve for those non-Scots). I carried on the food, drink and merriment and was happy to catch up with so many friends and family!

On Hogmanay I was performing at one of my favourite clubs Vegas! in Edinburgh. I have now performed at FIVE Vegas Hogmanay events so it is a nice tradition for me and a perfect way to bring in the new year! It was extra special for me this year as my parents came along and also my best gal Leyla Rose too! I am sad to hear that long standing DJ/MC the wonderful Dino Martini will be taking a break from Vegas, I am just glad I was there for his last one and I will remember the Vegas events we did together fondly.

Hogmanay in Edinburgh
Live Photos by Loraine Ross

Bringing in the New Year in a glorious Vivien of Holloway Dress!
Lovely Dino Martini Rocking the "Malone" T.Shirt!
 On the 1st Jan I hopped a train home. It was a lovely day to take in the views out of the train window, when not sleeping with my face stuck to the train window.....


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment