Thursday 13 September 2012

39 YEARS!

The 1st of September was my beautiful parents 39th Wedding anniversary (Lace) and in celebration they took a trip to London for the weekend. I tagged along as I was performing at the wonderful Wam Bam Club  on the Saturday night!

On Friday we went to see "The Lion King" at the Lyceum Theatre and we just LOVED it!! It was such a spectacle! and the costumes and sets are AMAZING!

We also managed to have lunch at Bodeans, walk over Tower Bridge, take a water bus down the Thames, visit Wonderground, eat ice-cream, ride a terrifying chairoplane ride, eat crispy duck in China Town and take in the Wam Bam show at Cafe De Paris. Phew! 

I was delighted to be able to celebrate my parent's special day with them and I can only hope that I will have such a long and happy relationship as they do.

Tower Bridge 
39th Wedding Anniversary
Tower Bridge
Bodeans


Lion King!
London Eye

Wonderground
Yes.... I did go on it with my Papa!
Live at Wam Bam - Photo by Tigz Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment