Wednesday 12 September 2012

NEVADA


In the last week of August I was honoured to have worked on a new film "Nevada" by my favourite film maker and closest friend Ruth Paxton and her co-producer David Liddell.  You can read about the project in more detail here:

NEVADA

I must admit I was a little intimidated in the lead up to filming about capturing Marilyn's essence but it turned out to truly be one of my favourite films to work on so far. The creative team was of the highest calibre.

It was emotional and physically tough at times (I'm still recovering!), but so rewarding.
I am so excited to see the final result.

For full credits of all those involved and to read about the filming process through the director's eyes follow
this link:

www.paxtonworks.com

Here is some images from the set (photos by Ruth Paxton & Sarah Cairncross).












 WWW.PAXTONWORKS.COM






No comments:

Post a Comment