Friday 30 November 2012

FAREWELL LA REVE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR SKETCHY'S

Last Friday I had the enormous pleasure of performing at the last ever "La Reve" at Cafe De Paris in London. I  feel lucky to have had the privilege of performing at four of their shows and I was honoured to perform at their farewell event. I look forward to seeing what incarnation and new home it takes in the future!
Laurie Hagen working the crowd!
Gypsy Wood & Me in our underwater backstage dressing room!
Lights in Piccadilly Circus
The following day I headed to Birmingham to help celebrate "Dr Sketchy's Birmingham" 4th Birthday! The theme of the event was a Tribute to Tim Burton! As a huge fan of his work I had been looking forward to this for a LONG time! Each model posed as a character for one of his films. I chose to become Sweeny Todd for the day! It was so much fun and I loved seeing all the characters come to life! I was posing along side Sandy Sure as Beetlejuice, Frankie Lynn as Lydia Deetz, Kitten Von Mew as Corpse Bride and Suzie Sequin as Sally (Nightmare before Christmas). I even managed to do a few sketches myself which was a real treat!

AMAZING Birthday Cake!
Photos by Wayland Thor Badger


Both Sketches by Pip "Astro" Bayley


Photo & Sketch by Foxy
My doodles!
You can find out more about "Dr Sketchy's Birmingham" and future dates here: www.drsketchysbirmingham.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment