Thursday 22 November 2012

SHOWS GALORE!! - THE GILDED MERKIN & THE WETSPOT


I have been so super busy (we have just bought our first house & there is allot of work to do!) that I have neglected my blog slightly! So enjoy this bumper edition!

On the 11th of November I had the pleasure of teaching my fandance workshop to a group of lovely ladies at the Glee Club in Nottingham, they were a pleasure to teach and a perfect way to spend the afternoon!

Later that evening I was performing at the glorious "Gilded Merkin" produced by my good friend and fab fellow performer Scarlett Daggers! It was a fantastic line up including Tricity Vogue, Sherry Trifle, Missy Macabre, Carrie Ann, Scarlett Daggers and The Great Aziz and not to mention the super lively crowd! I had a blast!


Carrie Ann on Stage!
Live shots by Martyn Boston






Backstage Antics! Scarlett, Missy, Carrie Ann, Aziz, Sherry & Me!
Another of my co stars that night!
The following day Scarlett and I partook in our shared favourite hobby! Rummaging around a antiques centre! Here are my bargain bin finds!

"Ballet" by Beswick
"Little Pedro"
The following weekend Saturday 17th I headed to Leeds for firm favourite "The Wetspot". I also had my first private one to one "Act Doctor" session with a lovely fellow performer and really looking forward to seeing some of the ideas we bounced around appear in her acts in the future!

The Wetspot was a storming sell out as usual and it was a typically stellar line up including Millie Dollar, Cherry Shakewell, Carrie Ann, Mia Merode and Mr B Gentleman Rhymer.

Backstage - Carrie Ann, Millie, Mr B, Mia, Cherry & Me!
Live shot by Tottie Spon Sills


No comments:

Post a Comment