Sunday 9 October 2011

BUSY OLD WEEK!

Wowee! What a busy week that was! (and there is no sign of it letting up for about 2 weeks!!)

Continuing on from the last blog on Thursday I was delighted to be back performing at the Greene Room in Milton Keynes (this time minus the food poisoning!) I was performing alongside the lovely Carrie Ann and the Resident Dolls. I will be back performing on the 27th Oct!
Carrie Ann & Me Backstage!
 On Friday I taught my Fandance workshop to the lovely ladies of The Mirage Bellydance Studio in Cheltenham. It was a very fun lively class and it turned into a party afterwards!


Then yesterday I went down to Devon to support Dave take on the 10K Commando Challenge 2011. I was the official photographer and cheerleader for the day! The team consisted of Dave, Will, James and Chris. They completed the challenge in 1h33mins. Congratulations to them all! It looked like a rough ride, here are some snaps:

Sheep Dip!
The team!

No comments:

Post a Comment