Sunday 30 October 2011

SPOOKTACULAR!!

Halloween is my favorite time of year and always a very busy time for me work wise, which is great! This year I had seven Halloween shows booked including Edinburgh, Darlington, Newcastle, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Torquay and Paris!

Our Pumpkin!

Last Thursday I returned to the Greene Room in Milton Keynes, accompanied by my lovely man who had a week off this week! I was performing alongside the awesome Scarlett Daggers and the Resident Dollz!

Backstage at The Greene Room


On Friday Dave and I then travelled to Birmingham for "A Box Of Burlesque". The journey that should only take an hour ended up taking THREE hours! So I arrived at the venue a little frazzled with no time for sound check! But it was a wonderful show and everything went to plan! I was performing alongside the awesome Ophelia Bitz, Velma Von Bon Bon, Felicia Noir, Nanny Dora and Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer! The drive home was less traumatic and only took the usual hour, thank god!

With Ophelia Bitz Backstage!
On Saturday I headed to Torquay for the fantastic "Kinky & Quirky - Flowers of The Dead" and was greeted by some of the most truly beautiful cakes I have ever seen! Made by "Kiss & Bake Up" www.facebook.com/kissandbakeup  

My Sugar Skull Pop Cake!
 I was performing alongside the Amazing Luna Rosa, Sandy Sure and Penny Bizarre! It was great to hang out and get to know everyone better! It was a really fun and stylish show, I was proud to be a part of it!

Backstage with Luna!
Backstage with, Penny & Sandy
Sandy's Cute Lizard Feet!
The brains behind Kinky & Quirky, Mr & Mrs Bell!
This afternoon I returned home to spend a relaxing night with my Dave and he cooked a lovely Pork Belly roast which was just perfect!

Unfortunately my relaxed evening had a little hitch when I was called and told that my flight to Paris tomorrow morning had been cancelled due to the Air France strikes! An hour and 5 phones calls later I was booked on an afternoon flight to Paris tomorrow, so fingers crossed there are no more problems! Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment