Thursday 13 October 2011

CABARET NEW BURLESQUE!

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending the fantastic "Cabaret New Burlesque" show at Charing Cross 
Theater in London. www.cabaretsnewburlesque.com.

For those not in the know (shame on you!) this is a AMAZING show with a cast of the biggest names in Burlesque from the US (Via France!) and also the stars of award winning film "Tournee". Mimi Le Meaux, Kitten on The Keys, Dirty Martini, Evie Lovelle, Julie Atlas Muz and Roky Roulette!

I am lucky enough to call some of these stunning performers friends (I went on tour alongside Mimi, Kitten and The Damned in 2007 and Dirty Martini appeared in a short run of  "Missy Malone & Friends Burlesque Revue - Halloween Special" in 2010) and it was so lovely to catch up with them and meet Julie & Roky whom I had not yet had the pleasure until last night!

Cabaret New Burlesque!
Before the nights entertainment I managed to squeeze in a photo call for Volupte for their Christmas promo with my good pal and hostess with the mostess Cherry Shakewell. We then enjoyed dinner by the Thames before the cracking show!


Here we are after the show enjoying a few drinks! If you have not been to see this show, tonight is your last chance....SO GO!

Thanks to the Cabaret New Burlesque cast, I had a wonderful night and I have missed you! x


Evie,Cherry, Dirty, Mimi, Julie & Me
Mimi & I Reunited after 4 years!
Because I couldn't get a photo with Kitten I have dug out this one of us on tour  in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment