Sunday 4 March 2012

PUSSY GALORE TRIPLE WHAMMY!

This weekend I had the pleasure of performing at a "Pussy Galore" triple whammy at Volupte in London! I always love performing at this show as it is full of class acts that I am proud to call my friends.

On Friday night the line up included Gracie, Luna Rosa, AJ James, Cherry Shakewell and myself! It was a lovely show and we all enjoyed a drink and natter after the show!

On Saturday I enjoyed brunch at my fave diner with two of my favorite gals, Cherry Shakewell and Vicky Butterfly! Then Vicky and I spent the rest of the afternoon trawling the vintage shops around Brick Lane.


Fat Bottom Girls


Brick Lane
 The double show line up for Saturday's shows included Marianne Cheesecake, Gracie, Cherry Shakewell, Abigail Collins and myself! Another two fantasic shows and more drinkies after!

Marianne Cheesecake & Gracie Backstage

Headdress off!

Cherry, Gracie, Me & Marianne Backstage!
 After a painfully early train ride home this morning my fuzzy head was made better by the delivery of this cute little guy all the way from Japan!! Thanks to my lovely friend Mayumi!

No comments:

Post a Comment