Monday 29 October 2012

THE WITCHING WEEKEND!

Just catching up after a busy weekend of Halloween shows! I am always super busy this time of year and it is so much fun to get all dressed up and see the audience make such good efforts with their costumes too!


My first show was Friday in Birmingham at the lovely "Opulence" at the Annexe. It is a super swish dinner show (5 courses!!) and the food looked amazing! I was performing alongside the show's producer the stunning Danny DeMilo as well as Em Brulee, Sukki Singapora and Ivy Wilde!


Sukki, Ivy & Me Backstage
On Saturday I trekked up to Hebden Bridge for "The Frou Frou Club" in the super cute "Little Theatre"! It was a very lovely slick show (run by the wonderful Lady Wildflower) and I was performing alongside Roxy Reveals, Emerald Ace, Liberty Belle, Peter Antoniou and the Whitechapel Wenches!! It was also a pleasure to perform on their 1st Birthday!


Emerald, Roxy & Me Backstage!

Thanks to all involved in each event! I had a blast! 
For more info on both events see here:



No comments:

Post a Comment