Wednesday 10 October 2012

WEDDING BELLS!

 On Friday I taught a workshop to the lovely ladies at the Mirage Belly dance Studio in Cheltenham - www.miragebellydance.co.uk. It was a new prototype workshop including Strutting, Posing and Peeling like a pro. Watch this space for future workshop dates!

On Saturday I headed up to Huddersfield to perform at the beautiful wedding reception of Minnie and Matthew Ainley! It is really such a joy to be involved in people's special days, this was the third wedding I have performed at in my 8 years performing!


Bubbles at the wedding reception!
Live Photos by Janine Lees - Moorhouse 


On Sunday I travelled home and feeling a little under the weather I enjoyed an evening on the sofa reading!


The start of this week has been highly stressful and involved a lot of planning and organising for my touring show www.missymaloneandfriends.com its tough work being a producer!!

But I was treated to a lovely day out in Tewksbury yesterday by my lovely man! We went for lunch and rummaged in the charity shops! Here are some of my finds:
Mid Century Glass Light Shades

Vintage Fabrics
October is my favourite time of year and I am enjoying seeing the build up to Halloween and all the monsters and ghouls making appearances all over!







No comments:

Post a Comment